Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blue Moon Red Shoe New Year's Eve


My transition into 2010 is a repeat of quite a few previous years - dog-sitting for the grand-dogs, Nikos and Cyprus. This is a good, socially and familially functional activity, and since I don't much relate to the frenzy of New Year's Eve, one that I am happy to fulfill.

This Dec. 31st, however, I found myself interested in a slightly richer experience. I bought some red pumps. To my memory, I don't think I have ever owned red shoes, and I have been jonesing for them for years. Many are the outfits I have longed to "pop" with some sassy red heels. I may just wear them to look at the second full moon this month.

This year - they are mine! Blue moon, red shoes -- I feel the planets aligning for a really awesome year. Outdoors, pups! Moon's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment